Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome!


Hello All! I am so excited to be sharing this blog with you. I've been wanting to put together a blog forever, but decided to push myself to do it after Phillip and I found out that we are expecting! Little baby Faucette will be arriving around March 8th, which makes me exactly 11 weeks today. I am trying very hard to not show, but people at work are asking and a past student's mother even came up and put her hand on my stomach yesterday giving me a look that said, "Do you have anything to say, or better yet hiding in your belly?" At which I responded "Just too much fast food." Needless to say, she didn't believe me. However, I do appreciate people's exaggerated opinion of my previous flat tummy. Above are pictures we have taken along the way. In the top picture I am 9 weeks pregnant! In my hand is a green grape, which represents baby being the size of a green olive. (I hate green olives, so I felt that the grape at the exact same size worked better.) The second picture I'm 7 weeks pregnant! Baby is the size of a blueberry. That is the tiny little dot in my hand. Sorry they're out of order. I'm still learning this blog stuff.

Phillip and I are so thrilled about our new addition. Please remember since we am still trying to hide my baby excitement, to not post anything on facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Aunt Missy, Uncle Ned, and Cousin Brady are so excited about the new addition! ...and hopefully will have you real close by very soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to be a Grandma!

    ReplyDelete