Sunday, September 19, 2010

The beach and Athens, What a great time!






For Labor Day, the bump, Phillip, and I went to the beach to have a family reunion with his Aunts and Cousins. We had a great time and really enjoyed putting our toes in the sand and enjoying our last time at the beach mentally just the two of us. I so appreciated Aunt Debbie's milkshakes and virgin drinks and the V8 Splash shots that Julie made special for me while the others were shooting tequila. I wasn't missing alcohol a bit.

This past weekend we took Clair and Justin, two friends from Memphis who are Arkansas fans but we don't hold that against them, to Athens for the GA Vs. Arkansas game. We had a great time reliving memories and showing them A-town for the first time. Although I didn't partake in the bar scene as the others did, I loved dining at Last Resort, Transmet, tailgating at the house and people watching. Gosh I sure feel old.

No comments:

Post a Comment