Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wow February!

How is it that the shortest month is always the craziest? Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time. We have been busy people list past month. So, I thought I'd cram 1 month into 1 post (minus Hutson's birthday).

February began with me starting my own business. What you thought I already had my own business? Sewn Love Monogramming on Etsy. Well, you are correct. I love monogramming and designing personalized items for kids and weddings, and that is going stronger than ever. But, with big life changes in the next couple months (no not baby #2. That won't be for quite some time), Phillip and I decided that I should have a more steady income.

I needed a flexible job where I could stay at home with Hutson all day and work a little at night and on weekends, and only when I wanted to work. That job doesn't exist you say? Enter lia sophia. I am now an adviser with lia sophia jewelry, and I am loving it! I have one month under my belt, and it is going better than expected thanks to great friends and family helping me start my business. I easily met my 1st month of excellent beginnings and am so excited to go on a shopping spree compliments of the company.

Valentine's was extra special this year. I kept thinking about last year when I was 37 1/2 weeks pregnant and SOOO uncomfortable. Phillip made this Valentine's day so romantic and special. His best work to date.

Then came my birthday. So far 27 is treating me pretty well. Honestly, I was so enthralled in Hutson's first birthday on the 26th, that between Valentine's and his party, I hardly realized it was my birthday. But, we did have a delicious dinner at Stoney River, Hutson free compliments of my fabulous sister-in-law Missy. I worked there for 2 1/2 years and it's still my favorite restaurant. That has to tell you something.

I'll save Hutson's birthday for tomorrow. Get exited! So that was February at the Faucette's house.

Update on my resolutions.
1. flossing- I flossed for a whole month straight and my teeth felt great! Then, I fell out of my routine. I'm trying to get back into it now.
2. Living for each moment- Getting better. I really notice a change and am trying to take everything in, especially now that I have lia sophia on my mind.
3. Working out- okay so we became members to the YMCA. I worked out 3 days in a row. I felt great! Then the family came down with the stomach bug and a cold. (Oh yea forgot to mention Hutson's first stomach bug. No fun). I haven't been back since. However, they just got a Barre class which makes me so exited!

No comments:

Post a Comment