Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our Stay at the Rowe Hotel

This weekend we were off to Birmingham, Al house hunting. We stayed at the most beautiful hotel. Have you heard of it? It's called Laura, Eddie, and Veda Jane Rowe's apartment. Absolutely the finest hotel in Birmingham.

They generously leave towels on your bed.



(I loved that Laura left one for Hutson too. So sweet)

Hutson thought his bed accommodations were fabulous.



He loved having a mobile again!



But he began to wonder why everything was pink.



We then did a photo shoot on the famous Veda Jane Bed.





But my sweet boy can't take a serious picture these days. (I almost put a cute bow on him, but I resisted.)

Then Hutson sat in their chair drinking his milk and hoping his friend Veda Jane would come and have a life chat with him. I assured him that since we will be living 3 minutes away from her for 2 months, there will be plenty of time for that.



We had a great time! Thanks to the Rowes for their generosity and friendship. Pictures of our new place coming this week! Thanks for baring with me while our blog is under construction!

Oh and for those of you that don't know Laura Rowe, she writes the funniest most adorable blog http://laurabrowe.blogspot.com/, and she is a wonderful photographer. I highly recommend that you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment