Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh My Cuteness!

                                 

It is such a joy to watch Hutson learn something new every minute. They say that around 75 weeks (17 months) they hit a huge mental leap. Well... let's say my little one has been soaring this week! You can see the wheels in his head turning, and it truly amazes me when he understands.  I felt that I had to record all these cute moments in the hopes that I remember them all!

Oh my cuteness!

-Blows on food when you tell him it is hot or if he sees something come out of the microwave
-Helps me put on my shoes. He is especially fond of my red heels and doesn't understand why I
           don't want to where them when walking the neighborhood.
-I asked him to go get my tennis shoes (totally on a whim). One minute later he is walking out of
           my closet with my sneakers. Seriously??
-I was singing a song about a bunny and he brought me his "Bubs Bunny" (His favorite stuffed
           rabbit Gaga gave him)
- When you sing Old McDonald, he says eeeiieeeiiiooo.
-We were reading one of his books today called My Day. The last page says hug, and before I
            flipped the page to see the last page Hutson gave himself a hug (another new trick). We haven't read
            this book in over a week, and I had forgotten what the last page was.
- He can sign more
- He claps his hands when he's proud of himself
- He can do the first motion of The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- He climbs up his slide and goes through the wholes in his play yard.


And of course with all this knew knowledge comes things mommy doesn't think is so cute.

-Waking up at 4:45-5:00 am two mornings in a row.
-He can flush the toilet
-He knows how to lock the doors, and he has locked himself in the bathroom
-Talks loudly when he is in a room that echos
- He hates to stay still long enough to change his diaper
- He can turn on and off the monitor
- He loves to touch the buttons on the tv and blue ray and throws his head back and has a hissy fit when you
               tell him no.
- He cries when I tell him no sternly.

- I bought him a chair for $2 at Publix to sit on. He prefers to stand on it.

This week has been a so much fun and so exhausting at the same time!
He is getting all 4 canines at once! Thankful they are coming in together, but pray they come in fast!!







No comments:

Post a Comment