Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Letters

Well hello again blog world!

A couple of weekends ago Phillip and I attended one of his dearest friends weddings in New Orleans. After the most amazing video at the rehearsal dinner of the two of them, Phillip and I both agreed that we have dropped the ball recently on remembering these precious moments of our life. Case in point, I haven't blogged since New Years, and I have really missed it.

So, I  have decided to join my many friends and start a weekly Friday Letter's blog to share what is on  my mind, and mostly my heart, and to help us remember these wonderful days that pass us by so quickly.

Dear wonderful, amazing, fabulous friends (you know who you are) and my parents,
       Thank you so very much for your love and support these past 2 weeks. I truly want to belt out the lyrics, "I get by with a little help from my friends," to you all! Your delicious meals, thoughtful cards, phone calls, texts, emails, generosity to watch Hutson while I go to doctors appointments, hugs, ears to listen, and shoulders to cry on truly overwhelm my heart during this difficult time for our family. I feel so blessed and so loved by you all, and it helps remind me that this is part of Gods plan for us.

Dear Hutson's two year molars,
       You stink! Please come in already so you will stop giving him random fevers that prohibit us from doing fun activities with our friends.

Dear Missy,
       Thank you so much for having a boy 2 1/2 years before me, and for dressing him in cute close that you are willing to share! I just put the box away with some summer/fall clothes for next season and Hutty is stocked.

Dear Hutson,
      Thank you for all your sweet hugs and kisses recently! I love the boy you are turning into, but please take your time and stop growing. When you say "Mama snuggle" my heart truly melts.

Dear wonderful Husband,
      I would be lost without you as my rock to hold me together. Thank you for all that you do and for your understanding heart. And thank you especially for working so hard, so I can stay home with Hutson in June full time and sew sew sew! Love you mucho!

No comments:

Post a Comment