Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear mind,
       Please come back to me! I feel very scatter brained recently, like my mind is running a mile a minute, and I just can't keep everything straight. I absolutely HATE this feeling and pray life settles down soon.

Dear mother nature.
      Thank you. thank you, thank you for being so wonderful recently! This past weekend was just beautiful, and we are soaking up every minute. 

Dear UAB,
       How kind it was of you to send Phillip home early in fear of bad weather yesterday. Hutson was overjoyed to have his daddy be able to play when he woke up from his nap. I also very much appreciated the fact that I got to finish some sewing orders. And thankfully Birmingham's weather was  tame. 

Dear new sewing machine,
      Let's quit this love hate relationship and just get along! You can make the most beautiful appilques and monograms when you want to, but you sure do have a mind of your own. 

Dear Loft,
      You make the most wonderful jeans! 

Dear skinny jeans,
      I can't believe I was against you for so long. You are amazingly cute and so comfortable! 

Dear Hutson,
     I just love the way you count- 2, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, erteen, erteen, erteen, ERTEEN! Your abilities also amaze me everyday, as I truly feel I have no idea what you actually know. You blew me away in the bath when I brought out the foam numbers for the first time in 6 months, and you already knew them all. Keep going smarty pants :)

Dear Curious George,
    Thanks for your adorable TV episodes that Hutson loves and that even entertain me sometimes. Just try not to let George mess too much up. Hutson will go OH NO! And sometimes even cry if he is upset at whatever happened. At least he is so compassionate.

Dear Braves,
    You rock! Good luck in D.C.


All I have left to say this week is TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment