Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Hutson,
      The fact that you just said H-U-T-S-O-N - Hutson, totally blows my mind. Two and Two months today and you just spelled your name. Boy you make me so proud. I really wish I could take credit for that, but you love to learn and teach yourself. And I love how you call popsicles Poppysicles.

Dear Eddie, Drew (and Kate),
       Hutson keeps talking about you from your visit last week. He keeps saying, "Drew funny." Thanks for being so sweet and impressionable to my little boy. It was so great to see you guys! Come and visit again soon.

Dear Keurig Vue,
       Welcome home! I simply cannot wait to test your abilities!

Dear Gaga,
       It was so great to see you this past weekend. Hutson loved hanging out and coming to Chat town for a visit!

Dear Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga,
         You are amazing! I wish you were in Birmingham because Hutson and I would live there.

Dear Gabbie, Bumpa, and Nana,
        Get ready for Hutson to talk your ears off. You are going to be amazed!

Dear Crocks,
        You scare me! I love how easy you are to put on Hutson's feet, but I always feel like he is going to slip and fall, and you gave him a blister, so you're out.

Dear self,
       Please learn to give yourself grace as you grieve and learn to take a moment to smell the roses.

Dear Acton Park Friends,
        I can't wait for our cookout tonight! Hutson is so very excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment